- The player must drink and dispense drinks based on cards drawn.
- Every card has a set of pre-determined rule or task written on it.
- In this game, cards are shuffled and dealt into a circle around a large empty cup also known as the King’s Cup or the Kings Chalice.
- Players must draw cards and perform the assigned action on the card.
- Players then take turns to draw cards and participate in the relevant activity.
- We have designed the cards horizontally and therefore enabling us to write the rules and the card assignments on top of the cards.
- Since each card has activity written on it, there is no need to read the instructions.
- When any player draws the last King Card, they will consume the King’s cup to end the game.
Points to remember:
- We recommend that before you start the game, decide as a group what your 1 drink will be.
- Is 1 drink equivalent to 1 shot of vodka or tequila? Or is it equivalent to 1 sip of beer?
- You don’t need to drink large amounts of alcohol all at once. It is more important that your game lasts for a while so that you can enjoy it fully.
- Our recommended age for playing ‘King of Kings’ is the legal drinking age in your country.
All Pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary.
Due to differences in monitors, colours of products may also appear different to those shown on the site.
Giftcart reserves the right to change product images and specifications at any time without notice.